While visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Houston a few weeks ago, it was brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a while. "Since April" is what I was told (and they were right!) I actually have alot to put out there, but just haven't had the time. We did just get back from our annual trip to Ohio, but more about that later. I haven't even downloaded the pictures off the camera yet, so that will be for another day.
But I did want to jot a quick post about the movie Mamma Mia! I just got back from watching it with a group of friends and it was so much fun! Ok, it wasn't the best acting in the world and I read in many reviews of the movie that the choreography was terrible, but honestly, I didn't even notice. It was just so much fun singing and dancing throughout the whole movie (yeah, the movie was at 10:30 pm and we were pretty much the only people there...) Oh, and on the way home we were laughing way too much and decided to do chinese firedrills. (I've suddenly become a 14 year-old again...) So, if you're looking for a good time and you love ABBA, then you must see this movie, preferably with a group of wild and crazy girls!



4 comments:
I was going to email about the no posts since april - but decided not to harass you over the summer. Man, I'm sad I missed out on the chinese firedrills, actually sounds more fun than the movie.
Yea!!! You're back!!! My mom and I want to go and see that movie. I don't think she will do a Chinese firedrill, though...too bad!
I stole some ideas from your blog-don't hate!
It was a super fun movie-you should go. Leave Kirk home, though. Boys can be such a drag sometimes :)! I bet if pressed your mom would try a chinese firedrill!
I totally went to that movie last weekend... In NYC they shot confetti out at the end when they have the extra dance scene and everybody was groovin... my best movie experience ever!!!
Post a Comment