Thursday, November 22, 2007

Photo Shoot!


The Children's Place (My favorite store in the whole wide world!!) starts their Thanksgiving sale early on Wednesday, so I took the kids in to pick out rugby sweaters for the cousins for Christmas. Well, we walked out with a lot more sweaters than we planned on! Ok, so it was 80 degrees outside today, not exactly sweater weather, but we just couldn't pass these up with the matching accessories! We decided it was time for a PHOTO SHOOT!!



This is obviously William doing his best impression of Derek Zoolander's "blue steel" move.



Natalie is such a ham! I have no idea where she gets that from...


Oh, yeah...did I mention that the hats in the older girl section fit my head? Well, they do. So, I got in on the rugby action. Natalie was all over that!


1 comments:

Glitter said...

Too cute!!!! ps. how is work? I called you last night cuz Katy and igot into it, but for once in my life dad isn't putting up with katy's crap.. it's amazing!!! anyways. I love yah and happy turkey day... ps.. william as blue steel is the cutest thing ever. I amgoing to post picture sof them on blogg I think today.