Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess where we just got back from?!?!


Hello faithful blog readers! Just a quick post that we are home from our fantastic family vacation to Disney World! We had such a blast and if I wasn't completely swamped with things to do I would blog about it all now. So it all must wait till I have a little more time! Thanks so much to my dear friend Jen Woods for showing us the most amazing time ever! Her Disney expertise really made the vacation spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her, especially when she was on stilts! Anyway, more to follow!

7 comments:

superjuker said...

Natalie is so "brutiful", and oddly serious. Work that camera princess!

Kristin said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear more about your vacation!

Jackie S. said...

Hey there! Natalie looks so pretty and grown-up. She is a mini-cinderella. I bet you had a blast! Post more pictures!
Also...please tell Tom Happy Birthday from us. We are pretty crappy family...but we did think of him...does that count for something??? He is 30, right?

Christa O'Brien said...

It's ok jackie! I'm terrible with birthdays, too! I was going to post today but I've been throwing up all day...too much information? Anyway, give me a couple more days to get around to it! And I will pass that on to Tom, who is thirty!

KIRK S. said...

I don't know why "uncle" Jackie has to call us "crappy" =) That's not fair because we forget practically everyone's birthday equally in our family -- so being that we are not biased in who we "forget", it's really about how we react when we forget...that said, we were wondering if we can come visit the last weekend of March -- Jackie will be at the end of her spring break and would love to take in the sun of Houma, the city by the bay. Let us know if that weekend works for you all (I know you have work to consider -- so we thought we'd give you advance notice...) -- yo brotha.

KIRK S. said...

I looked at the picture again and it's a little scary that Natalie looks a little like Paris H.

Christa O'Brien said...

Oh my gosh my next door neighbor always tells me that Natalie looks like Paris Hilton! Weird and scarry all in one! That would be so fun to have you "take in the sun" here in Houma! I will look into getting that weekend off, then. Cool!