Just wanted to post some pictures of our latest photo shoot! (My favorite is the last one.) There are more, but I just wanted to post a few.
Disney on Ice
14 years ago
And here you have it!
Just wanted to post some pictures of our latest photo shoot! (My favorite is the last one.) There are more, but I just wanted to post a few.
Posted by Christa O'Brien at 7:48 PM
3 comments:
Christa...these are really good! I really like the one at the top. Please send us a copy if you have extras. Not the last one, though...that would be hard to explain. :)
I get them back on the 18th, so I will send as soon as I get them! Don't worry I was planning on sending you some...this time :)!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
They are adorable, as always.
I can't wait for my packet.
Give the kids a hug & tell that
Nona loves them.
I hope to see you in December?
We'll see what happens.
Post a Comment