This is one of those silly "fill in all these random question" thingys that my friend Melanie tagged me to do...begrudgingly I'm doing it! And since I've just not had the time to do a good blog in a while, I thought I'd fill in some space with this. Most people who read this don't have a blog, so they can't be tagged. So, I guess the only ones to be "tagged" is you, Sarah Davies and you, Anna O'Brien! Good night, and good luck!
1. Best thing you cooked last week:
Well, maybe not the "best" thing, really, but the coolest thing I cooked last week was something called "mummy dogs." It's very Halloweenie. You take a Rhodes bread roll and thaw it out. Then you roll it till it's really long and stretched out, like two feet or so. Then you wrap it around a hot dog so it looks like a mummy, saving a small piece to put on his head as a cap. Cook in the oven and then add mustard dots for eyes. I pretty much became the coolest mom ever when I put those on the table for dinner!
2. If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom?
I think this is such a weird question because it's so unrealistic so I've never given it much thought, really. Right now in my life, it would be a really long, drawn out Disney World Vacation where we could come and go as we please. This is just such an ideal thing with kids and it really is a fun place. So, I guess that's my answer for now. Ask again in 30 years!
3. When was the last time you cried?
(Really Kristin? "High School Musical 2?")
I haven't really laughed till I cried in a long time, so I guess that option is out. Oh, who knows? I should really keep better records of these things.
4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago:
Like I really remember that well, but if I were a Junior in High School, that would put me...
1.) Playing in a fall basketball league in Valley View.
2.) Junior Homecoming attendant (woot woot!)
3.) Going to Berkshire's Homecoming dance with Adam Gonczy, and loving every minute of it :(.
4.) Going to West Geauga's Homecoming dance with Sam McClellan... (no comment)
5.) Writing the world's greatest paper on a book I had never read for Honor's English, and getting an "A+, great insight!"
5. 5 things on your to do list today:
We'll make this Monday's to-do list...
1.) Remember to take Michael to school in the morning with William!
2.) Grocery shopping with Binks.
3.) Laundry, laundry, laundry
4.) Pay bills
5.) Carve pumpkins for FHE
(Yep...pretty much your average, ordinary to-do list!)
6. 6 favorite snacks:
1.) Edamame
2.) Cereal, any kind.
3.) Pretzals
4.) Caramel Italian Cream Soda
5.) Anything chocolate...and I do mean anything....
7. 5 bad habits:
1.) This is definitely my worst...I can never seem to put cd's back in their right cases after I use them, so I can never find them when I want to listen to them again!
2.) (Number one should count as two since I seem to do that with dvds, too...)
3.) Sometimes I'm really bad at returning phone calls...
4.) I let Natalie color on the tile floor, even though I know she shouldn't, because I know Mr. Clean Magic eraser will get it out.
5.) I need to put so many pictures into photo albums!
8. 5 favorite foods:
1.) Lasagna, just the way I make it.
2.) Pizza!!
3.) Chicken Parmesan at Olive Garden
4.) Minestrone Soup
5.) Anything my mom makes, cause it always just tastes so good!
9. 5 places I've been:
1.) New York City
2.) Disney World
3.) Niagra Falls
4.) All over Germany
5.) Provo, Utah :) (there were other cool places, but Provo is the coolest ever.)
10. 6 favorite memories:
1.) Traveling across the country with Kirk on our way to BYU for my Freshman Year.
2.) Going to Germany and really being on my own for the first time.
3.) Tom proposing at the top of the mountain at sunset.
4.) When I found out I was pregnant for the first time.
5.) Freshman year road trip to California...
6.) Anything from Ohio.
Ok...there's all the answers to the greatest questions ever asked for your reading pleasure!
Disney on Ice
14 years ago


5 comments:
what the Louisianna treat is Edamame? I need to see a picture of these weenie mummies - I want to be try something halloweenie.
edamame for mel is soybeans soaked in slat wtaer.. they are delicious......
chrisa I did this stupid survey because I love you even though you never ever call me back. the end.
So, I'm so excited that my name showed up in someone else's blog, that I'm totally going to let you tag me and mention your name in my blog.
I ate edamame for the first time last night! DELICIOUS. Or as the Japanese say, totemo oeshi des nee
So glad that you left me a comment... I had no idea that you had a blog and was excited to find kristin and mel's blogs too. How fun to see old friends. Your kids are so cute. I'm gonna add a link to your blog on my blog so I can come back and harass you often...
...and 9 years ago you lost a basketball game to Krytal Hansen because you didn't eat dinner....
Love the pics,
MOM
Post a Comment