Sunday, August 12, 2007

William's 4th birthday: Part 1


Mr. William turned four (or as they say in Louisiana "made four") today! We had a small little family party for him. I made his favorite foods(lasagna and broccoli) and then we had our neighbors over for birthday cake (part 1). And, of course, he got to open his presents from us.




Tomorrow night is his birthday party with all of his friends. This will be Willliam's first big birthday party and we're pretty excited! It has a pirate theme (William's really big into pirates right now) so hopefully some other kids will come dressed as pirates besides William and Natalie!




Please note: Natalie and William are normally fully dressed. But again, it was just too hot today, even inside, and the kids stripped down to their comfort level!!

2 comments:

Melanie Hoopes said...

Good grief - I just saw how many presents William got - I'm coming to your house to celebrate my next birthday!! Can we have an American Dreamcoat theme?

Melanie Hoopes said...

speaking of Birthdays - Happy B-day to you - hope you had a good one. I wanted to send you an ecard but I was stranded in Idaho that day.